SITE SELECTION CONSULTANTS
Choosing a site
Choosing a site is critical to the success of any project, so we work closely with you to find one that meets your current and future requirements, taking into account the interests of internal and external stakeholders.
As part of the site selection process, we undertake rigorous impact assessments to ensure your investment delivers on cost, logistics, labour availability and, ultimately, commercial viability. Our range of specialist services include:
- Support on land acquisition
- Feasibility studies, working closely with surveyors, architects and engineers to assess the suitability of the land and identify possible problems
- Analysis of topography, transport infrastructure, environmental issues and skills availability
- Managing stakeholder relations, including local authorities
- Support during the planning application process
- A robust handover process to ensure you – along with our own experts tasked with completing the project – have all the information they need to take the plans forward
Talk To Our Specialist Team
For more information, or to discuss your individual requirements, click here or call +44 (0)1509 670 850.
Integrated Food Projects have partnered with Kettleby Foods on a number of high-profile multi-million pound capital projects since 2003/4, helping the business to develop and grow. Throughout that time they have provided cost-effective and efficient solutions on development projects both at our existing ready meals production facility and also in creating a new satellite facility. The projects at our existing facility were managed without impact on our ability to service our own clients, and all projects have been delivered within budget, in a timely fashion and to the requisite standards of safety and quality. Their team work ethos and professional approach ensure successful projects and I would utilise Integrated Food Projects in the future without hesitation.
- Jarrod Thorndyke, Production Director
I have worked with Integrated Food Projects on many capital expenditure projects since 2004, the latest being the development of the new plot of land adjacent to our main site. They successfully employed a project delivery process to ensure the integration of a leased modular building solution with the development of the site infrastructure to improve logistics and Health and Safety. Their staff are always positive and enthusiastic and have fostered a team-work approach ensuring another successful project delivered. I look forward to working with them again in the near future.
- Engineering Manager, Major UK Ready Meals Manufacturer