We are currently looking for a Process Project Manager to join our exciting, dynamic team of industry specialists. Working alongside some of the UK’s biggest brands including Tesco, Samworth Brothers, and Munoz Group to name a few, you would be joining a company where continued success has been driven by the talented people that work there.
- Support the Head of Process in the leading of the process engineering function within the business.
- Undertake Feasibility Studies including developing concept layouts, implementation programmes, budgets, risk registers.
- Develop demand and capacity models.
- Process mapping of current and future state.
- Undertake budgetary control across the project.
- Programme management including maintaining the Master Schedule.
- Ensure assigned projects are provided with the appropriate level of process engineering support.
- Provide IFP customers with class-leading, independent advice relating to process solutions.
- A proven technical background in a Process Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years track record in a Project based role.
- Significant food or drink industry experience, with particular emphasis on the introduction of labour saving automation.
- Interpersonal skills to manage and co-ordinate with all levels within the IFP, Client and Other organisations.
- Presentation and Communication skills.
- Ability to manage a demanding and varied work-load.
- Proficient in the use of:
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Power-point
- Microsoft Project
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Outlook
- AutoCAD (preferable)
- Microsoft Visio (preferable)
- A full UK driving licence and access to suitable private transport for business use.
If successful, you will be part of an exciting, ambitious company with a state-of-the-art office environment, generous holidays, the opportunity for international travel, medical insurance and a private pension scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please email your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Integrated Food Projects have partnered with Kettleby Foods on a number of high-profile multi-million pound capital projects since 2003/4, helping the business to develop and grow. Throughout that time they have provided cost-effective and efficient solutions on development projects both at our existing ready meals production facility and also in creating a new satellite facility. The projects at our existing facility were managed without impact on our ability to service our own clients, and all projects have been delivered within budget, in a timely fashion and to the requisite standards of safety and quality. Their team work ethos and professional approach ensure successful projects and I would utilise Integrated Food Projects in the future without hesitation.
- Jarrod Thorndyke, Production Director
I have worked with Integrated Food Projects on many capital expenditure projects since 2004, the latest being the development of the new plot of land adjacent to our main site. They successfully employed a project delivery process to ensure the integration of a leased modular building solution with the development of the site infrastructure to improve logistics and Health and Safety. Their staff are always positive and enthusiastic and have fostered a team-work approach ensuring another successful project delivered. I look forward to working with them again in the near future.
- Engineering Manager, Major UK Ready Meals Manufacturer